Labor Day Lobster Party, In Farmington Maine. All invited.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Gregg Loewen, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Its official. Lobsterfest 2002! It starts on Monday (Laborday)at 2 pm and goes to around 9 pm. There will be a live band (folk music), paddle pool for the kids, etc. Lobster served around 5 pm. Donations accepted for the lobster.

Farmington Maine is in the foothills of the mountains. 40 minutes south of Sugarloaf USA, and 80 minutes north west of Portland. About 2.75 hours from Boston. Lots to scenic stuff to do around here and there are few cheap motels if you want to come in for the weekend.

There will also be a HT party on the day before (Sunday). We will be doing some waterskiing / boating / BBQing and watching a couple of flicks that night.

Please RSVP here and via email. Feel free to ask questions here. Last year we had about 60 people. All invited, especially kids.

Hope to see you in September!

Gregg

2. rbirk

rbirk Stunt Coordinator

This sounds like a lot of fun. Count me in please.

Ron Birk

3. Bill Slack

Bill Slack Supporting Actor

I should be there too.

4. Gregg Loewen

Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Kewl guys!
    I figure if you want to show around noon on Sunday, and we can do some BBQing and waterskiing. Then settle back at the house to watch a couple of flicks and do some serious drinking. [​IMG]
    If you want you can crash at my place (bring a sleeping bag) or you can get a room at the Twin Pond Motel, which is just down the road. There prices are from 42-67 per night and the # there is 207 778 4977.
    Monday morning you are on your own and I can cook breakfast if you want. The Lobster Fest starts at 2 pm and goes until around 8 pm. Ive asked (in the past) that every body brings a side dish to share. Lobsters are about $8 each, let me know how many you want. I will provide beverages, hot dogs, and burgers.
    Feel free to post any questions here.
    Gregg

5. Gregg Loewen

Insider

Gregg Loewen
    Yeah baby!!

I just heard from the band. They will be here at 2 and be setup and playing by 3 !!

6. rbirk

rbirk Stunt Coordinator

Thank you Gregg for the Lobsterfest. I enjoyed it!! It was also great to test drive your "little home theater".

Ron Birk