What's new

La Femme Nikita WILL get a Season 2 set (1 Viewer)

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda

My Disc 4 is fine. That was actually the first disc I played from the set, since "Old Habits" is one of my MAJOR favorite episodes, and "Not Was", "Double Date" and "Fuzzy Logic" being in the upper rankings as well. (I thought the addition of Hillinger was a great step, and allowed them to show another dimension to Birkoff.)

Love the two deleted scenes from "Not Was" too...even the naked, shaved female corpse with the visibly-fluttering eyelids in the closeup in the second deleted scene.

Exactly what sort of problem(s) are you having?

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter

Well, it came off the shelf of a large retail store, so I think not - the normal price was $80. I know better ;)

However, there is nothing wrong with a good, quality bootleg!

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Is there any word on this title finally getting released? I see a couple of copies on Ebay that are not outrageously priced (under $100), but still more than I would have paid if the title had not been recalled before sale.

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
I just finished watching Nikita S2 (I bought it on Ebay for $125.00); it was worth every penny. The picture, audio and story were all excellent. Although I already have the set, I can't wait until they get the rights issue cleared up, and this set goes on sale everywhere. Until this happens there is no chance that we will ever see the other seasons released.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I finally broke down and ordered this via Ebay -- final price with shipping was just over $100. So, for all you people waiting for this title to get released again, I'm sure an announcement will be made any day now. You can all thank me then. :laugh:

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
Well,the news is out that La Femme Nikita is going to finally be released on March 15th (See TVONDVD.com). Hip, Hip, Hooray!! According to the news report they have replaced one song to avoid the music clearance issue. My question is did Warner destroy all the sets that were returned to them and start from scratch or did they destroy the offending disk, replace it with a new one with the song changed out? What about all the sets that sold on EBAY; are those now collector's items because they have the offending song in place?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks