What's new

L&O:SVU (5/17/05) What happened??... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I was watching the last L&O:SVU. It was about the organ harvesting. I missed the last 10 minutes. The last thing I saw was when the father was telling the cop about how his son needs to see him when he wakes up.. What happened next? Did they ever use the kidney??

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
No, but Marlee Matlin's character passed on the kidney she was set to receive, so it went to the next person on the list (the kid).

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
Stabler apparently took the father for processing, but then went to the child's hospital room to be there when he woke up. Told him he promised his dad he'd be there. Told him his dad loved him, did something wrong trying to get him a kidney. Kid aked him what could be wrong about helping him. Stabler didn't answer.
Kid moved up to second in line for a transplant due to his condition. A matching organ popped up when a motorcycler died on the BQE.
Dr. Solway [Matlin] was first in line to get the organ. Munch found out and went to visit her at the hospital. WHen he got there, she was getting ready to leave. Munch asked why. She said 'it could help the kid even more.' Munch asked what she was gonna do. She said something about having faith and waiting. They shared a moment. The end.
Due to no exposition, it is assumed that the illegally obtained kidney remained evidence and was not used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks