What's new

Kyle wheres new the bash amps? (1 Viewer)

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Hi Kyle or whom ever might know

A short time ago (Acoustic-Visions) had up on site some new Bash Subwoofer Plate Amps! I can't seem to locate these on your site anymore.

Did you drop that line or am I missing them,, as I can't find them...

(Not the Adire Bash Amps) but the other ones of which I can't remember what make they where....

Thanks
Geoff

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
To make a long story short: I can no longer sell them.
Detailed explanation:
Last year at CES I spoke with Indigo and we discussed that I could buy small quantities for use in custom subwoofers even though their normal minimum purchase is 100 units. Well, nearly a year has passed and several orders later they have decided to enforce the 100 piece minimum and I just cannot afford to meet their minimums. I wish I could carry them but I am not large enough nor do I receive enough orders to warrant stocking that many amplifiers. There are other details to the story but those need not be made public. Sorry guys, I wish I could still carry them! :frowning:

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Ok bud, totally understand...

Always squeezing the little guy!

Some things just don't seem fair do they! Well you tried and thats all one could ask for...

Thanks for the quick reply...
Geoff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks