1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Kung-Fu/Martial Arts Movie Buffs Help Me Remember a Title

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ben_Caoile, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Ben_Caoile

Ben_Caoile Agent

Trying to remember an old kung-fu flick, probably early to mid 80's vintage, possibly Japanese. The only scene I remember is of a woman running through a bamboo forest with her arms out to sides. Scene cuts to her frontal with backdrop of bamboo. 3-5 seconds pass, bamboo slowly falls.

That's it, that's all I remember. Help please

2. Benjamin Ricci

Try the Movies forum, maybe?

3. Mikah Cerucco

Mikah Cerucco Cinematographer

I had a situation like this once before and found the answer in a newsgroup. I think it was alt.asian-movies. It's been a few years, so I don't exactly remember, but if that's the group, it has some pretty knowledgeable folks in it. You might want to try there (you can post through http://groups.google.com if you don't know how to use a news reader).

4. Ben_Caoile

Ben_Caoile Agent

Checked out that link and couldn't find anything useful. Maybe on not looking int the right places? The last movie I tried to remember I posted the scenes I remembered and HTF got it, then again it was a pretty easy flick. (Master Killer)

5. Ben_Caoile

Ben_Caoile Agent

ttt