What's new

Kudos to SVS (1 Viewer)

greg baker

Stunt Coordinator
I sent an e-mail to Tech support at SVS with a number of questions regarding the size and charactersitics of some of their cylinder subs. In case any one is interested it is 16 inches wide which I knew and about 50 inches in diameter. Knowing this gave me alot better idea of the size. I gave him my room dimensions and rattled off various models. Tom felt that the lowest cost model I mentioned the 25-31 PCI would work great in my room. It is truly refreshing to see a company that is interested in selling someone what would work well in there home rather than what would be the most profitible for the company. I have been researching subs for quite some time and was leaning towards HSU. After the positive threads and honest and timely response from one of the owners, I have definitely moved to the SVS camp. It may still be a few months before I can make the purchase but at least now I am sure of the decision. If anyone has pictures of how their 25-31 looks in their HT I would like to see the pics. Thanks,

Greg

Lee M T

Second Unit
SVS definitely has great customer service. I just sent an E-mail last week and received the same sort of information. They too suggested the cheaper of the two subs I was looking at. We even E-mailed each other back and forth a few times after that just shooting the breeze, non-audio related! I love backing companies like this. On the car audio side of the hobby, Phoenix Gold has this sort of customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks