Kudos to SVS

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by greg baker, Feb 16, 2004.

1. greg baker

greg baker Stunt Coordinator

I sent an e-mail to Tech support at SVS with a number of questions regarding the size and charactersitics of some of their cylinder subs. In case any one is interested it is 16 inches wide which I knew and about 50 inches in diameter. Knowing this gave me alot better idea of the size. I gave him my room dimensions and rattled off various models. Tom felt that the lowest cost model I mentioned the 25-31 PCI would work great in my room. It is truly refreshing to see a company that is interested in selling someone what would work well in there home rather than what would be the most profitible for the company. I have been researching subs for quite some time and was leaning towards HSU. After the positive threads and honest and timely response from one of the owners, I have definitely moved to the SVS camp. It may still be a few months before I can make the purchase but at least now I am sure of the decision. If anyone has pictures of how their 25-31 looks in their HT I would like to see the pics. Thanks,

Greg

2. Lee M T

Lee M T Second Unit

SVS definitely has great customer service. I just sent an E-mail last week and received the same sort of information. They too suggested the cheaper of the two subs I was looking at. We even E-mailed each other back and forth a few times after that just shooting the breeze, non-audio related! I love backing companies like this. On the car audio side of the hobby, Phoenix Gold has this sort of customer service.

3. ChadLB

ChadLB Screenwriter

greg take a look at my setup.......

4. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Whoops. Pic is not working.[​IMG]