What's new

Krispy Kreme To Open Outlets in Walmarts (1 Viewer)

Paul_Sjordal

Supporting Actor
That's like trying to describe a perfectly marinated sirloin. You have to try one to undertand, but since you don't like doughnuts it might not mean anything anyway.
I've tried one, and you're right. They're just donuts to me and as I already said, I don't care for donuts.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for a response now, buddy?
Nah, I just got hit with some work to do so I threw out a real quick response :D

Actually I really do agree with what you are saying, I just try to sympathise with those who have eating disorders. This country makes it way too easy to aquire unhealthy food.

I mean, is it absolutely necessary to get donuts when you're at Wal-Mart? The space that this store would occupy could be used for so much more good than a dount shop. :frowning:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I don't think the presence of such conveniences absolves anyone of personal responsibility for what they voluntarily consume.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I was just thinking. I think this whole conversation got slightly off track (maybe mainly due to me :b). Everyone is arguing that I think KK is responsible for people being fat...That's not what my original response was about.

Someone posted that they wonder why so many Americans are fat and I agreed that putting fast food places all over is making it too convienient for people to buy junk food. Then I got into the whole point about people who can't resist snacks and the psychological end of it.

Overall, yes, no one is to blame but themselves...I won't argue that.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
It's amazing how a post can start with a donut shop opening in Walmart to a post about how skinny attractive people will evolutionarily (I made up the word) weed out the need for donuts.

KK is not the reason Americans are fat. They are fat because it's easier to sit on your couch and stuff food by the pound down your potato shoot and feel sorry for yourself than it is to fix a healthy meal that doesn't come from pizza hut or in an individually wrapped container and exercise.

Basically, they are lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks