What's new

Kraft Suspense Theater (1 Viewer)

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Not sure who brought up the RTV but i'm glad you did . I checked my Directv and found it on my guide . Already recorded an episode of Run For Your life and have my recorder set to record kraft . Thanks to whoever you are .

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Statskeeper

It's in the middle of the article. I don't know which feed they'll use. I hope it comes on DirectTV soon as I may be switching to them in the near future.

I can't find it and I've scanned up and down that Wiki page several times. Are you SURE it's still in the article (i.e. hasn't been deleted)? If so, can you post the relevant information?

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by borisfw

Not sure who brought up the RTV but i'm glad you did . I checked my Directv and found it on my guide . Already recorded an episode of Run For Your life and have my recorder set to record kraft . Thanks to whoever you are .

It must be part of your local channels, then, as I just searched both Dish Network and DirecTV's websites and there is no reference to RTV being in any of the national channel lineups on either service.

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I didn't know we had the channel . I read about it yesterday on this thread . So i checked the RTV website and it listed channel 62 for Directv . So i checked my guide and there it was . I have no idea when we got it .

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Originally Posted by AndyMcKinney

It must be part of your local channels, then, as I just searched both Dish Network and DirecTV's websites and there is no reference to RTV being in any of the national channel lineups on either service.

DirecTV and Dish only carry if your local channel airs it on the main channel - both serivces have yet to carry the broadcast sub-channels,as they are not required to by the FCC.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by DeWilson

DirecTV and Dish only carry if your local channel airs it on the main channel - both serivces have yet to carry the broadcast sub-channels,as they are not required to by the FCC.

I know. Post #12 above seems to be implying Dish carrying a nationwide feed, which I found highly unlikely, especially since the article he cited doesn't seem to contain the information he was referring to.

If it were expanding to a nationwide audience (via Dish), I'm pretty sure RTN would be shouting it on their own website.

Kraft1963

Auditioning
Real Name
Kraft 1963
I just discovered this forum. I have been blogging about Kraft Suspense Theatre for about a month and a half. I have covered about a dozen of the episodes so far, with discussions of the plot and the famous (and not so famous) actors that appeared. I even include trivia about the cars that appear in the old episodes. I also include a feature that identifies which of the actors in each KST episode also appeared in the old Star Trek, as there happens to have been an uncanny overlap in performers.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Have heard of Kraft Mystery/Suspense Theater before, but didn't take much notice of it until I read a mention of them in a write-up about a CD score album release of two CBS TV movies. A 1964 episode Robert Altman directed, called "Once Upon a Savage Night" (released in theatres as "Nightmare in Chicago") was mentioned.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Kraft1963 said:
I just discovered this forum.  I have been blogging about Kraft Suspense Theatre for about a month and a half. I have covered about a dozen of the episodes so far, with discussions of the plot and the famous (and not so famous) actors that appeared. I even include trivia about the cars that appear in the old episodes.  I also include a feature that identifies which of the actors in each KST episode also appeared in the old Star Trek, as there happens to have been an uncanny overlap in performers.
The performers all appeared in dozens of shows from that era, like Twilight Zone, The Fugitive, Bob Hope Chrysler Theatre, etc. Not exactly sure what makes them being in Star Trek so special. But then again, to me there are many sixties shows far better than Star Trek.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks