What's new

KP-43HT20 in room light (1 Viewer)

AllanN

Supporting Actor
Does anyone have a Sony KP-43HT20 RPTV that they watch with the lights on? I have heard it is very bright for RPTV's. I usually watch movies with lights off or verry dimmed but I watch TV usually with the ligts on. Would this be a problem for a RPTV?

Dan Kolacz

Stunt Coordinator
I used ot have the KP-43T70 and it was great for both daylight and at night. I kept the TV in "movie" mode and it was still bright. Colors were very saturated and deep. Just an incredible picture.

As a matter of fact, I would have to say that this was THE BEST picture I have ever seen on any TV (direct view or projection)

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
I have the 43HT20, and the picture is great. It is a big, bright picture. However, the screen can be sensitive to the light, so be prepared for a glare that varies with the amount of light in the room. If you plan on watching during the day, you should have blinds that you can close or else the glare can be pretty bad. If you watch at night, the picture is fine even with lights on. It's really an excellent tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks