Korn new album

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rhett_Y, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

HOLY COW.... This album rocks.... It hasn't left my cd player since I got it when it first came out..... I really like there style, dark and grunge.... [​IMG] but then again that is just my taste in music.
    I really liked there last album also, issues, up to date I thought that was there best all around album....from start to finish. There albums up until that point had great songs, but the album as a whole were not that good. IMHO..
    Love the new stuff......
    R~

2. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

I love "Here to Stay", which is the reason I got the album in the first place. Unfortunately, as usual it is also pretty much the only song I like [​IMG]
    --
    Holadem

3. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Try re-listening to Holy Life (4) and thoughless (6)....then listen to the album again........It rocks...but hey.....that is just me [​IMG]
    R~

4. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

I did... and I agree [​IMG]. The two (4 and 6) are my favs after #1! The bass is 4 is terrific!
    --
    Holadem

5. KevinJ

KevinJ Supporting Actor

the new korn cd was recorded in analog and DSD they chose the DSD recording for the cd btw[sacd possibility?]

6. Brian Dobbs

Brian Dobbs Ambassador

Brian Dobbs
    Korn sucks

7. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

[​IMG]
    --
    Holadem

8. Mark Paquette

Mark Paquette Supporting Actor

9. Brian Dobbs

Brian Dobbs Ambassador

Brian Dobbs
    Korn and every band that rips them off all suck hardcore. They are a bunch of no-talent ass clowns. They write such mediocre (if that) songs with absolutely no melodic content whatsoever. They don't keep a consistant tempo on their studio albums, and all of their songs sound the same. The bass player is the suckiest of them all. God, get a REAL bass tone, and does he really need something more than a 4 string? And if you like 7 string guitar, for god sakes listen to Steve Vai.

yes, i know i'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. i just can't stand the thought of people actually liking Korn.

10. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Reason for this post no longer an issue. I think we can carry on now. Sorry for the interruption. And thank you, Brian, for understanding!

11. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

I for one love the band, I have been following (not a die hard but listening to on occasion) since there first album came out. I have seen them progress with every ablum except for there third one,,which I thought was a step backwards. I love the dark overtones they have and there style of music.......There new album I think just rocks! Hasn't left the cd player since I bought it the day it came out.

R~