1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Korn new album

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rhett_Y, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

HOLY COW.... This album rocks.... It hasn't left my cd player since I got it when it first came out..... I really like there style, dark and grunge.... [​IMG] but then again that is just my taste in music.
    I really liked there last album also, issues, up to date I thought that was there best all around album....from start to finish. There albums up until that point had great songs, but the album as a whole were not that good. IMHO..
    Love the new stuff......
    R~

2. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

I love "Here to Stay", which is the reason I got the album in the first place. Unfortunately, as usual it is also pretty much the only song I like [​IMG]
    --
    Holadem

3. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

Try re-listening to Holy Life (4) and thoughless (6)....then listen to the album again........It rocks...but hey.....that is just me [​IMG]
    R~

4. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

I did... and I agree [​IMG]. The two (4 and 6) are my favs after #1! The bass is 4 is terrific!
    --
    Holadem

5. KevinJ

KevinJ Supporting Actor

the new korn cd was recorded in analog and DSD they chose the DSD recording for the cd btw[sacd possibility?]

6. Brian Dobbs

Brian Dobbs Ambassador

Brian Dobbs
    Korn sucks

7. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

[​IMG]
    --
    Holadem

8. Mark Paquette

Mark Paquette Supporting Actor

9. Brian Dobbs

Brian Dobbs Ambassador

Brian Dobbs
    Korn and every band that rips them off all suck hardcore. They are a bunch of no-talent ass clowns. They write such mediocre (if that) songs with absolutely no melodic content whatsoever. They don't keep a consistant tempo on their studio albums, and all of their songs sound the same. The bass player is the suckiest of them all. God, get a REAL bass tone, and does he really need something more than a 4 string? And if you like 7 string guitar, for god sakes listen to Steve Vai.

yes, i know i'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. i just can't stand the thought of people actually liking Korn.

10. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Reason for this post no longer an issue. I think we can carry on now. Sorry for the interruption. And thank you, Brian, for understanding!

11. Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y Screenwriter

I for one love the band, I have been following (not a die hard but listening to on occasion) since there first album came out. I have seen them progress with every ablum except for there third one,,which I thought was a step backwards. I love the dark overtones they have and there style of music.......There new album I think just rocks! Hasn't left the cd player since I bought it the day it came out.

R~