What's new

korean DVD (1 Viewer)

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
Bichunmoo is going to be re-released this year and may have the cut footage. I am going to wait for the new DVD to come out to get it.

Miles - You may want to give Poker a call. They usually get things done a lot quicker this way from what I have heard.

Matt

Miles,
I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with PokerIndustries. I guess we have all had a few bad discs, especially HK related. The service you received is very unusual ,from what I have seen in my near two years dealing with them. I would give them a call, their number is listed on the front page of the website. Ask for Michael directly, he is the owner, and should be able to handle any problems you might have.:)
Chris,
Bichunmoo is a great movie with two lousy releases. The first being from Deltamac, a Pan & Scan release, need I say more. The second disc is the suprise. Spectrum, usually known for their great transfers, blew it big on this one. Before this disc I have never noticed any EE on their releases. This release, on the otherhand, has so much edge enhancement that it took away from the enjoyment of the movie. What the hell happened, is all I could think while watching it. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks