What's new

KONG-O-RAMA , The Son is coming (1 Viewer)

JackKay

Second Unit
Great news from KongisKing. Later this year Peter will be shooting two sequels back to back, King Kong Son Of Kong (release date June 2006)and King Kong into the Wolf's Lair (release date December 2006)

No April fools here, check it out:

http://www.kongisking.net/index.shtml

Well I hope he's not having fun with us.

Doug:Li

Stunt Coordinator
this is a big joke. There is no way they would rush into production on this. No way at all. This wouldve been done from the outset. We would have heard about this before APRIL 1st, 2005.

Jefferson Morris

Supporting Actor
The casual reference in the production diary to a potential Chronicles of Riddick sequel should have clued everyone in. A great gag. I love the conceptual art.

--Jefferson Morris

JackKay

Second Unit
Yeah, I'm a dope. After posting the thread I felt like I had been had. But I'll show that Peter Jackson, this December I will buy a ticket to King Kong and then not see the movie.

DanHaya

Second Unit
Don't feel bad, Jack. I fell for it the first time I watched it, too. Once I saw it again, I realized that PJ was pulling our leg.

I wouldn't mind him making The Son of Kong, though.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
you know what's funny, it actually sounds just bad enough to be good and an interesting B-C grade movie, especially in Peter Jackson's (Dead-Alive) hands.

I mean who doesn't want to see Nazi giant insectoid genetically mutated/combined jewanimals fighting the mighty son of Kong in Nazi Germany?

Man that would take offensiveness to an entirely new level. :)

Adam

Doug R

Supporting Actor
I'm surprised anyone would still believe it once they said Andy Serkis was mocapping Son of Kong :)

Peter Jackson looks like he lost a whole person though..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks