What's new

Jeff Flugel

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Flugel
This set has safely arrived at my family's home in Washington State...won't get it sent on to me here in Japan until later in the year, though. Look forward to receiving it before Christmas, anyway.

To all those who have gotten the set or will soon, enjoy some fine HD upgraded Kolchak Halloween viewing! I'm envious. ;)

johnnybear

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Is there any production information as to the filmed order of the episodes on the set?
JB

Mr. Handley

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul
Just got my Blu-ray set the other day and watched the first episode ("The Ripper") last night. All I can say is WOW! The quality is definitely better than the previous DVD sets (and I've owned them all). I rarely listen to the commentary tracks, but this one is terrific too, with lots of good info.

Highly recommended!

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
[Kolchak Narrating]
“May 21st. 3 A.M. Across the state line at Werners’ Boom-Boom Room in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Michele Shifman, a dancer—whatever—had just done her last number.”

(This one is for Jeff)

JohnHopper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Hopper
klogo.jpg

• DVD Beaver Review of Kolchak: The Night Stalker BD •

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
Just got through watching disc 1 of the new box set. Although I did like the commentary options to the episodes, the video elements seemed lacking? Almost like a decent DVD rather than an updated digital transfer..? I was hping for a crisper image and more detail, since many of the shots are darker. I'll hold final judgment until all the discs are viewed, this is just my first impressions from viewing the first disc...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks