What's new

KOB-TV Albq. NBC station going HD next week! (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
Just for those of you who are New Mexico people. I emailed the Director of Engineering and Production @ the station asking if and when HD content would be up for the Olympics this year and if it was going to be rented or bought this time around (they rented it for the last Olympics). Here is his response:

Good news for everyone, and I hear that FOX will be up and going in HD in September!!!! Great news for the Albq. area, finally this town is catching up with the rest of the US!

David Judah

Screenwriter
That's good news. I was expecting them to do the Olympics and then stop broadcasting HD, since they've always said there was no revenue stream, too expensive for such a small audience, blah, blah, blah.

Has CASA-Fox been testing some HD programming? I was flipping through the channels and I could have sworn I saw a show in HD. It wasn't anything I was interested in, so I didn't continue to watch it, but it sure looked HD to me.

DJ

David Judah

Screenwriter
I haven't watched any NBC the last couple of days, but my Voom guide shows L&O:SVU in HD. Has anyone verified that they are broadcasting HD this week?

DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks