What's new

Know What I Hate? (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Whereas there are many catolog titles being released as bare bones, some p&s only, movies like Crossroads (Featuring Brittney) and Glitter (Featuring Mariah) get Director's commentary tracks. Who will listen to THOSE!? Maybe the nine-year-old girl that got her mom and dad to buy her the movie? Another thing is the constant releases and releases and unrated releases and two pack ultimate re-release mega packs of movies that really don't deserve it. How many people out there were anxiously awaiting that two-disc release of PATCH ADAMS? And exactly how many times and in how many forms have the American Pie movies been released? They were kinda funny but do we really need fifteen different releases to choose from?

There
Just needed to vent.

KyleK

Second Unit
I can see from your signature that you are a very angry man, so I will just back away slowly now. :D

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I believe your sig quote is actually incorrect. If memory serves me correctly, it should be:

Gimme the keys you f***in' ****sucker, motherf***er, aaaahhhhh!!!!

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I always thought the quote was "gimme the keys you fuzzy socksucker". Then again, I've only seen it on network television :D
Kidding by the way.

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
Do you want to hear something completely brilliant?

Mary-Kate and Ashley have recorded a commentary for the UK release of Our Lips Are Sealed (which I thought was quite an amusing little film).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks