What's new

Knott's Berry Farm (1 Viewer)

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
I'm thinking of taking my 4 year old to Knott's tomorrow for her birthday. She really enjoyed it the last time we went. I checked online and the regular adult price is $45! A few months ago we went during their SoCal resident savings, or whatever they call it.

Just wondering, does anyone know if there are any deals going on right now?

Thanks!

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
If you know someone from the military in your area and wouldn't mind asking them for a ticket go for it. At the Pentagon you can easily slice theme park tix in half.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Are you an AAA member? They usually have nice theme park discounts, although probably not as good as the military one.

With that military discount, can anyone use the actual ticket to get in? What if they ask for a military ID?

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Yea, I get tickets for my friends whenever they go with me. No military ID needed.

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
Thanks for the tips everyone. I didn't actually get to take her because we had to wait for UPS to deliver her Halloween costume (she'd been eagerly anticipating it for two days). I would like to tak eher again soon, but we'll see when exactly.

I should have thought about the AAA discount. I will have to check to see what they do offer, but since I am a member I should be able to take advantage of whatever they offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks