What's new

Knockout Kings 2002 Xbox (1 Viewer)

Kirk Lambert

Auditioning
Is anyone else excited about this title? It looks fantastic to me and the gameplay looks miles better than last year.

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
Im looking forward to it, but it's getting average reviews. I forget the mag I just saw it reviewed in, but they gave it a 4/5. The graphics received a 4.5 / 5.

Im one of the few people who actually enjoyed KK 2K1 so Im sure I'd like this one too. Man, consoles really need a great boxing game with all the big names!

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
If the game engine employs quick and tight controls put me down for this one. The previous releases were far too slow and sluggish in the control department.

Joe michaels

Second Unit
I hated kk 2001 for the PS2 so much I would have to be forced to buy this title. It was too slow, the loading times were WAY too long and the physics and contact detection were very poor. but who knows, maybe this will all be improved.

Matthew_S

Second Unit
I'm excited for this! Should be out next wednesday...Would like to hear more about it before i buy, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks