What's new

Knight Rider Season sets? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Any chance that this will come to fruition, perhaps with commentaries by the cast? Sadly Edward Mulhare can no longer be a part of this feature....

With Sci-Fi airing the series since last February, or this February, I've been getting into the show again, and trying to catch every episode..

BTW, anyone in hollywood manage to hear word on any new Knight Rider projects, or is that idea dead?

Louis_P

Stunt Coordinator
I heard that a theatrical film will be out in 2004 and a new series are in the works.So a season 1 set in time for the movie looks good.

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
Music rights is the problem with this show. Many were covers but they still cost $$$$$. Should happen one day, when Universal finally learn how to run a studio...

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
A buddy of mine works for Suncoast and got news directly from a Universal rep that Knight Rider and a few other TV shows were in the works for 2004 release.

Eric F

Screenwriter
The same Universal rep that said Earth:TFC, Sliders and Quantum Leap were coming well over a year ago?

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
Season sets would be great for Knight Rider since that way I could just buy season two with Rebecca Holden and not have to bother with the rest! :) (okay, maybe season one too)

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
Absolutely - Season sets for KR would be superb, but I hope they don't go too far and start releasing stuff like 'Knight Rider 2000', and the abomination that is 'Team Knight Rider'. Ugh!

Speaking of classic TV shows on DVD, how about some season-sets of Diagnosis Murder?! I know that I'd happily purchase these, but I guess the question is... would anyone else?!

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I'd snap up Knight Rider on DVD in a second. :D LOVE that show, in all it's cheesy 80's goodness. (Hell, I even drive a late-80s TransAm!) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks