Knight Rider Season 2?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by DeathStar1, Aug 12, 2004.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I know season 1 was just released, but I'm really enjoying it and can't wait for season 2...

Anyone think any Blooper reals might still exist? The show did have a limited humor factor to it and I would like to get a look at this if it exists somewhere...

2. Jimmy M

Jimmy M Second Unit

I'm hoping for a season two as well, but I think we'll probably have to wait a bit longer.

Neil, you've got mail.

Jimmy!

3. Aryn Leroux

Aryn Leroux Screenwriter

I just finished watching the last 2 episodes tonight. People can call it a little kids show all they want, i had a terrific time watching all the episodes. I still don't know why they always called michael knight a crime fighter that never uses a gun. Several times during the first season he had a gun in hand. Bring on Season 2!!!!

4. Jon_Gu

Jon_Gu Stunt Coordinator

First off, I've got to say that I was really looking forward to this release. I enjoy the show and hope season 2 isn't too far in the future.

I just hope the quality control is better for Season 2!

I had to take my first set back, DVD 1 Side A locked up on the 2nd episode. Now DVD 2 Side B locked up during a "Next on Knight Rider" segment, but after rewinding from the end of the episode to the opening credits I got to watch the episode. I haven't taken the set back yet, I'm going to finish watching and hopefully just trade the bad disc for another one. I'm afraid if I don't I'll end up with another problem child and won't know it for awhile.