What's new

Knight Rider Season 2? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I know season 1 was just released, but I'm really enjoying it and can't wait for season 2...

Anyone think any Blooper reals might still exist? The show did have a limited humor factor to it and I would like to get a look at this if it exists somewhere...

Jimmy M

Second Unit
I'm hoping for a season two as well, but I think we'll probably have to wait a bit longer.

Neil, you've got mail.

Jimmy!

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I just finished watching the last 2 episodes tonight. People can call it a little kids show all they want, i had a terrific time watching all the episodes. I still don't know why they always called michael knight a crime fighter that never uses a gun. Several times during the first season he had a gun in hand. Bring on Season 2!!!!

Jon_Gu

Stunt Coordinator
First off, I've got to say that I was really looking forward to this release. I enjoy the show and hope season 2 isn't too far in the future.

I just hope the quality control is better for Season 2!

I had to take my first set back, DVD 1 Side A locked up on the 2nd episode. Now DVD 2 Side B locked up during a "Next on Knight Rider" segment, but after rewinding from the end of the episode to the opening credits I got to watch the episode. I haven't taken the set back yet, I'm going to finish watching and hopefully just trade the bad disc for another one. I'm afraid if I don't I'll end up with another problem child and won't know it for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks