What's new

Knight Rider :Season 1 (1 Viewer)

Esmir

Auditioning
Finally !!!!!!!!! Shows I really want gona be out on dvd.
Knight Rider and A-team as well.
So excited.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, beat me to it.. I really h ope Hasselhoff will be doing episode commentaries and is not just involved in documentaries only...

To bad 'Devon' isn't around to be involved as well...

Nicodemus

Stunt Coordinator
I watched some Knight Rider reruns for pure nostalgic reasons a while back. After that experience I must say I won't be buying this - the show was SO much better when I was twelve or something.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I'm SO in there. :D It's all about the car. Loved KITT when I was young, and still do.

DouglasRobert

Second Unit
Didn't Sci-Fi Channel just recently stop airing the re-runs of Knight Rider?

And now we get the DVD non-official announcement. What a coincidence?

Anyway, looking forward to it. Hopefully they'll include a detailed look at the car. I'm sure there's stuff we don't know about the car, that would be neat to know.

BradD

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brad

This is what concerns me. I'm thinking that many of the shows I adored as a kid will seem silly to me as an adult.:frowning:

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
I'm really torn about this one. On one hand, I'm thrilled they're coming out. On the other, I'm scared that I will have the same reaction as Nicodemus. Hopefully there will be some good reviews out there on it, where it will push me over the edge.

One of the highlights of my childhood was actually getting to sit in KITT! I have the picture somewhere.

:rolleyes:There's one in every crowd. Bonnie was MUCH hotter than April. And smarter! :D

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
There is a reason I drive around in this...

:D Now if I could just afford a good black paint job. ;)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I'm really torn about this one. On one hand, I'm thrilled they're coming out. On the other, I'm scared that I will have the same reaction as Nicodemus. Hopefully there will be some good reviews out there on it, where it will push me over the edge.

One of the highlights of my childhood was actually getting to sit in KITT! I have the picture somewhere.
>>>

Heh, I still remember getting my picture in the BTTF Delorean. Wish I took the time to look inside it a bit more, but there was a long line.

As for the show, when I first saw it again on the Sci Fi Channel in early 2003, I saw the closing of an episode, and for some reason, I thought it didn't hold up well. But then, I saw a full episode, and I got into it again.

Strange how this works with some shows, and not others. For instance, I havn't been able to get into Green Acres or Mr.Ed. yet I liked both shows as a kid("Eat Hooterville Ruebegas!")

As for Bonnie vrs April, I always liked Bonnie better for some reason. Maby the first choice is always the best one? :)

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
"There's one in every crowd. Bonnie was MUCH hotter than April. And smarter!"

No way! Rebecca Holden was (and still is) a lot more talented and sexy. Season two was the peak for me (as it also had Ann Turkel's guest appearances), and then after that it was all downhill.

In the meantime, I must offer a reminder of why Rebecca made such a big impression on me and why I will always be April over Bonnie. :)

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
That finish. Those curves!

That DASH. Those LIGHTS!

Sorry. Hee. For me, it's all about the car. :D

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
LOL. That's a three-way tie and let's leave it at that. (But I still won't buy until Season 2 is out!) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks