What's new

Knight Rider - Amazon Deal of the Day (1 Viewer)

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Hard to tell which version this is.

ie. Is it:

- The individual dvd season sets with flipper discs, sold as one large package?
- The complete series set with singled sided dvds?
- etc ...

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
jcroy said:
Hard to tell which version this is.

ie. Is it:

- The individual dvd season sets with flipper discs, sold as one large package?
- The complete series set with singled sided dvds?
- etc ...
You're right, it'll be hard to confirm that this set is the later-release single-sided version. I'm thinking that it is, but comparing the Amazon "ASIN" (Amazon product) #'s with the earlier complete series release doesn't provide the answer.

I bought the black-box complete series (single-sided) version a couple of years ago and the slim-pack picture in the "deal" version looks like the same packaging but there's no way to confirm this that I can see from the product page info.

This version does have the same # of discs (24) as the box set that I have (released in '08).

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
It is too bad Canada does not offer deals like this as it would be worthwhile. Canada has the set at $130.00 and that is too expensive. If i were to buy it from the USA it would still cost me close to $100 between the taxes/duties/shipping, etc. So, i will pass on this show for now.

Hopefully in January-February there will be some post-christmas sales and i may look at purchasing the set

jcroy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jr
Did the black-box complete series version include the "Knight Rider 2000" movie?

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
jcroy said:
Did the black-box complete series version include the "Knight Rider 2000" movie?
Yes, I just checked mine on the shelf since I didn't remember when I bought it.

It looks like the same set at the "Deal" page, since my set also includes the other extras.

derosa

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Grant
If the set has 24 discs, it makes sense they are single sided, 6 discs per season.
Jeff Willis said:
You're right, it'll be hard to confirm that this set is the later-release single-sided version. I'm thinking that it is, but comparing the Amazon "ASIN" (Amazon product) #'s with the earlier complete series release doesn't provide the answer.

This version does have the same # of discs (24) as the box set that I have (released in '08).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks