klipsch vs HSU

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Mike:Corb, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Mike:Corb

Mike:Corb Stunt Coordinator

I am looking into getting a speaker system for my dorm. I work at best buy and can get the Klipsch 12sub and quintet system for $500. Or I could get the Ventriloquist VT-12 and the STF-2 sub. Which system would be better over all, and which sub is superior. I will be running these off a HK225, unless someone thinks another receiver would be better. Please help me out and tell me what you think and not just read it. Thanks

2. Mike:Corb

Mike:Corb Stunt Coordinator

also, I might be able to piece together some klipsch bookshelves but I can't get to expensive. Also these speakers will be going in a dorm and then an apartement. Thanks again guys

3. RichardH

RichardH Supporting Actor

With your BB discount, you should be able to put together some really nice Klipsch or JBL setups for much cheaper than what you'd have to pay regular. I say go for Klipsch or JBL using your discount.

That being said, I'm sure the Hsu are excellent; they only put out solid products.

Figure out how much your want to spend, then put together a Klipsch system and a JBL system and list them here w/ your prices for them. Then, people can see if they can "beat" them w/ other suggestions for the money.