What's new

Klipsch subs any good? (1 Viewer)

Petros_M

Auditioning
Ok I'm allready over budget as it is but I got a good deal on that Yamaha 5790 that I couldn't pass up so now I'm looking for a sub that won't break me. This is only going in my bedroom after all and I was wondering how there subs are? Or if someone can lead me to the direction of a good sub in the $300 range. Thanks for your help.

Blaine_M

Second Unit
Wait a little while then, save up some more $ and get something different. Hell, look on ebay, or build your own, go to MADISOUND.COM, you can build a nice sub for a tad under $400 that will blow the Klipsh away. All you have to do is hook everything up and it is ready to go. My next sub will either be one I build myself, or an SVS.

MikeNg

Second Unit
I'm with Mr. nn. Save another bill and get in line for the PB10-ISD. I've heard several Klipsch subs, and thought they were OK performers. Plenty of 'slam' but the KSW line can be boomy at high volumes and won't reach the depths of an SVS.

SVS subs are in another class IMO. I'm on my second one, so I'm a little biased toward them. If you can snag a b-stock Rocket UFW-10 for under $400, you won't stop grinning. I've seen them show up from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks