What's new

Klipsch Speakers!!!!! (1 Viewer)

scott>c

Second Unit
Hi I have gone hog wild on speakers and must clear out my collection. I have a pair of klf-20`s in black ash. Good condition with some watermarks on the tops from previous owner. Never bothered me because I always keep cds and etc on them. Sound absolutely awesome!!! 500, I`m looking for local sale but will entertain other offers as well.

I also have the matching center klf-c7 in black. Good condition but missing logo on grill. 355 shipped for this monster of a center!!!

Next I have a pair of klipsch epic CF-1`s. These r in light oak and r in nice condition. A few nicks in the rear edge of the cabinet. Has some damage on the underneath of one. The floor spike is out and another is a lil off center. Thank You Fed-ex!! Its underneath so u wont see it and some wood fill will fix it. Looking for 425 and local pickup preferred but might ship.

Also have the matching kv-v center channel in black. This was only made one year and is similiar in size to the klf-c7. Very rare and I have the original box. 525 shipped.

Please e-mail me with any questions and I will send pics. I have great feedback on E-bay (237) and audiogon as corn5355. Thanx for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks