What's new

Klipsch Speakers...Who has an opinion? (1 Viewer)

Cam S

Screenwriter
Here's a question I've had for a while now.

I own a pair of RB-3II's and an RC-3II center, and soon to be a pair of RF-3II towers to replace the Nuance (yaya, my dad bought them several years ago, and they are pretty darn good) speakers up front.

My question is this...the Klipsch Reference speakers (as well as most of their other speakers) seem to have a really high sensitivity rating. My RB-3II's are 94db @ 1watt/1meter, and my RC-3II center is 97db @ 1watt/1meter (the RF-3's are 98db). Can I compare these sensitivity ratings to all the other companies that list their ratings at 1watt/1meter, or does Klipsch have a high rating because of something else???

Someone clear this up for me

Doug Drake

Stunt Coordinator
Cam - Klipsch builds incredibly efficient speakers. Yes, you can compare their sensitivity ratings with those of other speakers. Their top-o-the-line Klipschorn comes in at a whopping 104db/w/m, I believe!!

Doug

Cam S

Screenwriter
I'm gald to hear I have some nice speakers. I absolutely love the sound of horns and couldn't be happier with my Klipsch Reference system :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks