What's new

Klipsch RSW 10 or SVS (1 Viewer)

Brad Newton

Second Unit
for movies. I have a fairly large room, 25'x15' and want a good dependable sub. I am going to purchase the RF3, RC3 & SS1 to go along with probably the Pioneer 45TX. I have no way to listen to the SVS sub - preferably the box type. Can anyone help me out?

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
I'd choose the SVS, it'll most likely higher output than the RSW-10. The RSW subs sound good but they have very little output down low. The SVS will SLAUGHTER the RSW-10 down low. I'm assuming we're talking about the PB1-ISD.

I put off buying an SVS for a long time because I couldn't demo it. I went through a bunch of subs that cost more than the SVS I purchased. The only regret I have now is that I didn't do it sooner, it would have saved me time and money.

MarkMac

Stunt Coordinator
Brad, while I don't have experience with the RSW sub, I do have the Klipsch Reference 3 Series speakers with an SVS 20-39PCi. My room is 20x14 with a large opening to the kitchen. I have absolutely no problem with output from the SVS. I've calibrated using AVIA, and I only have the gain on the sub at less that 50%. There's plenty of power to spare, and the performace of the sub is fantastic! I don't think you can go wrong with the SVS. On top of that, if you have any questions re: the sub, you can always contact SVS directly at [email protected]

Their customer service and tech support will floor you.

John Dunlap

Stunt Coordinator
I just took the plunge a coule weeks ago and received my SVS 2039PC+ last week. Judging by SVS's product and their incredible customer service I don't see how you could be disappointed. Plus, the only thing you have to risk is the (very reasonable) freight charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks