Klipsch RF-3 or Swan Diva 4.1?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ryan Cruz, May 5, 2002.

1. Ryan Cruz

Ryan Cruz Stunt Coordinator

I get can the RF-3's locally but not the Diva 4.1's which I'll have to pay around $500 in shipping. I'd like to know if there's any danger of getting damaged or faulty speakers since if I do, it would cost me an arm and a leg again to sendit back to have it fixed. Unlike the Klipsch, which has a dealer in my place.

Btw, I live in the Philippines.

2. Cam S

Cam S Screenwriter

The Klipsch RF-3's are a very nice speaker, but they do sound different than any of the Diva's. I don't believe the Diva's will be a better speaker considering you have to pay so mych for shipping. For the price of the Diva's, plus the shipping charges, I would consider getting the RF-7's, now those are some SERIOUS speakers!

3. Sean D

Sean D Stunt Coordinator

4. Walt N

Walt N Second Unit

I've got a basement storage room full of Klipsch Refs and a living room full of Divas.

Cosmetics aside, the Diva is of a higher build quality than the Refs but they're both very good (yet very different) sounding speakers. I ultimately found the Refs too fatiguing and too colored in the mid/treble areas so I went a different way. I'm very glad I did and would characterize the Divas as being a risk well worth taking.