What's new

Klipsch Reference Speakers - Best buy online ?? (1 Viewer)

Hello again fellas ....

I listened to KLIPSCH REFERENCE in a home theater store near me & they sound fantastic...I want them, But ummm ... I do not want to pay retail! hahaha

Does anyone know of a credible online store that sells Klipsch speakers @ great prices ???

ALL REPLIES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!!

.... Joseph

Tony Genovese

Supporting Actor
Klipsch is cracking down on on-line retailers. I think you just might have to give your local retailer his commission so he'll be around the next time you want to audition something.

Jeremy B.

Stunt Coordinator
I am in the process of putting a Klipsch Reference system together right now and am in the same boat as you. I got my local B&M store to come down a little, but still not the same $$$ as Acousticsounddesign.com. They have been the cheapest, and apparently backup all their equipment they sell with the same warranty as the manuf. would offer. Example:

Klipsch offers a 5yr manuf. warranty. If something would go wrong, my speakers would not be covered by Klipsch, but rather covered by acousticsounddesign.com for the full 5 yrs. I just emailed them tonight asking for the specifics on this, and if I am understanding correctly. I will post back here after I find something out. HTH

Bob_S

Stunt Coordinator
Email the online retailers before ordering, I inquired about RB-35s to quite a few stores and none had any in stock.

Doug Brewster

Second Unit
Or:

You can buy from goodguys.com
You don't have to pay shipping or tax. I believe they are authorized retailers.

The disadvantage of unauthorized sellers is you are limited to their guarantee...if they choose to honor it. That goes for the product itself, meaning: they could be selling used or refurbished stuff.
If you know them, have had dealings with them, and trust they will do what they say, it would work ok (the only one I'd trust like that would be Costco).

ScottCarr

Second Unit
you can always call soundcity.com and punch in extesion 708 and talk with Joe. Great guy and great prices and authorized.

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
Call Klipsch, they will tell you that there are NO authorized online dealers.
Spend the extra money and buy local/authorized, you should be able to get 10-15% off list.

When purchased authorized Klipsch has great customer service, you can run them as hard as you want and you wont have to worry about getting replacment drivers.

On the other hand if you buy un-authorized then you might as well forget about getting any service at all because they wont help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks