What's new

Klipsch Quintet 2 (1 Viewer)

NormanBour

Auditioning
Well...the Quints are not bad speakers for starters, but with your receiver I would consider something bigger than them. Maybe the new reference Satellites for instance. Of course if room is not an object look and listen to the RF-35's...real sweet! I am using the 35's for my L/R's now.

I started with the Quints a year and a half ago and have since replaced all of them except for the two for the surrounds. Don't get me wrong these are great for the price and a good way to move to the wonderful world of Klipsch.

Just my 0.02

Rick-S

Agent
I agree! Are you wanting the Quints because of the price....size or what?

If size is an issue, I would definately go with the new Reference Satellites as Norman said. If size or cost is not an issue, you need to pair that receiver with at least a bookshelf or floor model.
The Denon 3803 is a serious receiver and the Quints would not do it justice.

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
I own the Quintets with my Harman/Kardon AVR-225 reciever and they do a good job. That Denon reciever is a serious piece of equipment.

If it is a price issue then these are a great deal, if it is size, the new Reference satellites would suite you a little better and would get those lower freq.'s better.

But they are nice speakers... they def. do a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks