What's new

Klipsch ProMedia v.2-400 speakers (1 Viewer)

MarkMac

Stunt Coordinator
**PRICE LOWERED

I've got a set of Klipsch ProMedia v.2-400 computer speakers with a blown sub. The 4 speakers and pre-amp are in great condition, and I've got the speaker wire, owners manual, and original box. The sub was blown due to a power surge.

$40 shipped UPS anywhere in the U.S.

If, for some reason, you'd like the sub, just let me know. Obviously, I won't charge you for the sub, but the shipping will be $10 more due to how heavy the darn thing is.

***SOLD

MarkMac

Stunt Coordinator
I really am not sure, but I would guess that it was the amp due to the power surge. Also, the fact that the speakers will not produce sound when hooked to that sub anymore supports that the amp is blown.

When I run the preamp and speakers off of my new ProMedia sub they work/sound great.

MarkMac

Stunt Coordinator
OK, I lowered the price one more time to see if there's any interest. If not, I'm going to just throw them out because the box is taking up too much room in my office, and it's not worth the time to ship, etc. for any less than that.

Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks