What's new

Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 2.0 (1 Viewer)

AlbertD

Stunt Coordinator
Hi:

Funny but I just purchased the Klipsch ProMedia 2.0 a few weeks ago. Bought them used for about $80 on Ebay. I use them for my computer and iPod in my office. Crisp, tight, lots of bass from the subwoofer and they go loud with very little distortion. THX certified. I can't say I am an expert in computer speakers, but I have a lot of experience with other speakers in my media room and music room and for computer speakers I love them. :D

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
Excellent - thanks guys. Albert, you mentioned a subwoofer. I didn't notice a separate module. Is there one? I'd rather that there isn't because I'd like to use the one I already have - a 10yr old Yamaha. I'm concerned that I won't be able to hook this one up to the ProMedias.

AlbertD

Stunt Coordinator
I have the ProMedia 2.1 not 2.0. So mine came with a great sub that is controlled by the system. All are matched pretty well and I love the sound of them together. As the set was only $80 how could I go wrong. I understand that they sell just the speakers, but wouldn't know how to add a seperate sub. Perhaps you do!

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks