What's new

Klipsch KSW and RSW vs. Definitive Technology subs (1 Viewer)

stubek

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin
None of the dealers within about 2 hours of me have any SuperCubes, so I am looking for someone who may have compared them to the Klipsch KSW and RSW subs.

I had all Klipsch for about 10 years. During our remodel last year, we went to Definitive Technology book shelf fronts and inwall rears. I'm pretty happy with them comapred to the Klipsch RFII front towers and rear wall mount speakers. I think the Klipsch were better, but with the set up of the room, not possible to use any more.

I am still using the Klipsch KSW 12 and RSW15, but debating getting one or two Definitive Technology SuperCubes (4000 or 6000).

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Honestly, for the money, Id look at Hsu or SVS.

I had a 12" klipsch sub and then bought a 12" Hsu VTF2. Hsu kicked it's butt. Ive since moved to dual 15" Hsu's.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
stubek said:
None of the dealers within about 2 hours of me have any SuperCubes, so I am looking for someone who may have compared them to the Klipsch KSW and RSW subs.

I had all Klipsch for about 10 years. During our remodel last year, we went to Definitive Technology book shelf fronts and inwall rears. I'm pretty happy with them comapred to the Klipsch RFII front towers and rear wall mount speakers. I think the Klipsch were better, but with the set up of the room, not possible to use any more.

I am still using the Klipsch KSW 12 and RSW15, but debating getting one or two Definitive Technology SuperCubes (4000 or 6000).

The sc4000/6000 will compare poorly to the rsw15. The $270 NGX sub performs similar to the $1500 sc8000 for example.

http://www.amazon.com/NXG-Technology-NX-BAS-500-500-watt-Subwoofer/dp/B008FSTU4G/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413991144&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=ngx+nas-500+subwoofer

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks