What's new

Klipsch KSB-3.1, KSC-C1, KSB-1.1 8" Bookshelf... (1 Viewer)

Westly T

Second Unit
(KSB 3.1 Sale pending, 1.1 and KSC-C1 Available)

For sale, a Klipsch 3 speaker setup in very good condition. I had them setup for my bedroom theater and they got very little use. In my new home there is no good place for them since I'm not going to have a bedroom setup.

All are in good condition and I can take photos if needed. They are a matched set and all in a black finish.

Asking $195 + shipping for all...or ???...or possible trade for Polk CS-400 / 400i. If someone has an interest I can split these up. Pleas let me know if you need any of these speakers...

2 - KSB 1.1 5.25" woofer bookshelf / wall mounted speakers.
MSRP $220

review here
1 - KSC-C1 Center channel speaker with original box.
MSRP $200

Review here

Klipsch's line of Synergy Monitors is designed to deliver classic Klipsch quality at competitive price points. The Synergy Series Monitors promise powerful sound from unassuming enclosures. How is this achieved? Unlike many Klipsch speakers, each Synergy Monitor features a bass-reflex design that milks maximum low end from the woofer and cabinet. Additionally, each speaker from this series features a third-generation Tractrix horn, the hallmark of the Klipsch sound that's been wowing listeners for over 50 years.The KSB 3.1 resides at the top of the Synergy Monitor line. It's a two-way unit featuring a 1-inch neodymium magnet tweeter and an 8-inch magnetically shielded woofer. This model delivers solid all-round frequency response (45 Hz-20 kHz), though you'll still need a subwoofer if you really like to feel bass thunder. Klipsch says it's able to handle up to 100 watts of continuous power into 8 ohms; with a rated sensitivity of 94 dB, it's also perfect for use with low-powered receivers and amps.If you are simply looking for a second pair of speakers that can provide a pleasant listening experience, or function as surrounds in your home-theater set-up, check out the entry-level KSB 1.1 ($220/pair list). It'll cost you half as much, and will meet limited needs well.-- NW

The Klipsch Synergy Monitors are two-way designs using horn-loaded compression drivers for high frequency reproduction and high performance bass drivers for low frequency reproduction.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I have traded with Westly before and he was a top notch seller...he definitely went the extra mile in my case. :emoji_thumbsup:

Just FYI...I know there have been some bad trades around here recently, but hes definitely one of the good guys.

Westly T

Second Unit
If someone has an interest I can split these up. Pleas let me know if you need any of these speakers...
Asking $345 + shipping for all...or ???

2 - KSB 3.1 8" woofer bookshelf speakers with original box.
MSRP: $ 429.00

Reviewed here

2 - KSB 1.1 5.25" woofer bookshelf / wall mounted speakers.
MSRP $220

review here
1 - KSC-C1 Center channel speaker with original box.
MSRP $200

Review here

Klipsch's line of Synergy Monitors is designed to deliver classic Klipsch quality at competitive price points. The Synergy Series Monitors promise powerful sound from unassuming enclosures. How is this achieved? Unlike many Klipsch speakers, each Synergy Monitor features a bass-reflex design that milks maximum low end from the woofer and cabinet. Additionally, each speaker from this series features a third-generation Tractrix horn, the hallmark of the Klipsch sound that's been wowing listeners for over 50 years.The KSB 3.1 resides at the top of the Synergy Monitor line. It's a two-way unit featuring a 1-inch neodymium magnet tweeter and an 8-inch magnetically shielded woofer. This model delivers solid all-round frequency response (45 Hz-20 kHz), though you'll still need a subwoofer if you really like to feel bass thunder. Klipsch says it's able to handle up to 100 watts of continuous power into 8 ohms; with a rated sensitivity of 94 dB, it's also perfect for use with low-powered receivers and amps.If you are simply looking for a second pair of speakers that can provide a pleasant listening experience, or function as surrounds in your home-theater set-up, check out the entry-level KSB 1.1 ($220/pair list). It'll cost you half as much, and will meet limited needs well.-- NW

The Klipsch Synergy Monitors are two-way designs using horn-loaded compression drivers for high frequency reproduction and high performance bass drivers for low frequency reproduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks