What's new

KLH R7000 Receiver... Need Help !! (1 Viewer)

Haywood byrd

Auditioning
Hello,
I Just Purchased a KLH R7000 Receiver from ebay and you may have guessed ( NO Manual ), trying to set or find all the features is giving me a headache. The one really big problem i'm having is that I can't figure out how to set up the speaker features, ( Front.. Large or Small, Subwoofer on or off. etc. ) If anyone could help it would really be appreciated. So far I really like this receiver. The sound is great, and separation is outstanding. If there's something I'm missing please let me know.
Thanks
H.Byrd:)

DanJV

Grip
Wellll......

Let's start by asking what kind of speakers do you have? Do you have a subwoofer?

If your speakers go down to 50 Hz or above, I'd use the "small" setting. Anything below about 4o Hz and I'd set them to large. Anything in between, you're going to have to do some listening and experimentation.

If you have a sub, then obviously, you want it set to "ON". If not, then set it to "OFF".

Hope that helps. We'd be able to help more if we know what you've got for speakers and all associated equipment. 2.0? 2.1? 5.1? 6.1? 7.1?

Haywood byrd

Auditioning
Thanks a lot for the reply but, my problem is how to set these settings. There is a place on the receiver that states speaker setting but, I just can't figure out how it works. If you have the same receiver maybe you could explain to me how to do this setup.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks