What's new

KLH build quality? (1 Viewer)

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
I see KLH speakers for very cheap everywhere, how good are these speakers really? I've seen bookshelves that run about $70 a pair.

Kevinkall

Second Unit
I used to have a KLH center that I picked up at Best Buy for about $30 that worked very well. I have since upgraded to Paradigms, but I still have the KLH center setup in my computer room. For the price I don't thank that it could have been beat. I'm not sure about any of there other speakers.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
KLH are cheap for a reason. Having said that, they really don't sound that bad. The 12" three way floor standing model actually surprised me. But I wouldn't spend $70 on their bookshelfs. I have seen them at BB on sale often for $20-40. Good for a childs room but for me? I would want something a little better. And I'm CHEAP! Gene

Steve Adams

Second Unit
Im problably going to use the klh setup in my bedroom because I just want a little better sound in there instead of tv speakers. that said, I would go with fluance, spend a little xtra, get a lot....

JunoVazquez

Stunt Coordinator
Not bad for a starter system. I have one of their subwoofers which I bought after reading the reviews.

MattD

Stunt Coordinator
If it is all you can afford KLH isn't bad. You can do much better if you're willing to spend more $$$.

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
Heh - well - if anyone is interested in getting KLH or adding a rear/center channel - I have a 100W Center Channel that I'm willing to sell for $20 in the SF Bay Area. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks