What's new

Kino Lorber -- March Into April Sale 2022 (Sale Ends Tuesday, April 19th) (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Kino Lorber -- March Into April Sale 2022 (Sale Ends Tuesday, April 19th)

One of Kino's bigger sales of the year -- DVD and BDs only this sale., Correction -- I'm seeing a few UHD that seem to be on sale

$50 Free Shipping threshold
Sales tax isn't added for most states
Most items available to US and Canada (not other international sales). There are a few items US only as usual

Around 800 Titles included.

Unfortunately, Kino site still is pretty much one size fits all for lists. 34 pages (24 titles per page) with no real filtering ability
so unless you have a previous Wishlist, it's time to start scrolling.

As usual make sure you add all the items you want in the correct format at time of order. Making changes after clicking submit is nearly impossible.
Unless things have changed Kino charges at time of order, but has rarely split shipments. If an item is backordered or if you add a preorder, they
usually will hold the order until everything is available.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I;m not sure if they were added or I just missed them scrolling through the 30 pages too quickly, but I was just coming to edit the post.

I;m seeing a handful that appear to be Sale Priced though not sure what they were earlier

UHD
The Great Escape $16
Some Like it Hot $15
Spaceballs $14
Tinker Tailor Soldier $15
Hannibal $12.50
Hard Target $15

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I placed the largest order I've ever done from Kino with this one... and am looking as possibly a 2nd order...

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Way too many titles of interest (around 30 or so! :eek:) in this sale... and I probably can't really spare the storage space anymore (and probably shouldn't spend quite that much all on one batch), LOL... :lol:

Gotta weed out some for a more moderate order... or maybe do what Bob's doing at least and save some for a 2nd order later... ;):P

_Man_

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
That's *exactly* what I did - went for those I "needed" now with an eye towards a possible 2nd order or just wait for the next sale and hope those titles are included (and if not, there'll likely be others I'll want just as much). I, too, am pretty much out of space which impacted my order significantly.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
And I got shipment notification for the order I placed last night around mid-day today. That's the fastest turn around I've ever received on an order from Kino!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks