What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (26 Viewers)

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor
I think we will be finally getting the never on video releases of RED SKY AT MORNING, TAKING OFF, PUZZLE OF A DIWNFALL CHILD, FAST CHARLIE THE MOONBEAM RIDER, CHECKERED FLAG OR CRASH, NUNZIO AND MOMENT BY MOMENT as well as VHSonly releases THE SEDUCTION OF JOE RUN AN and DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE. And hopefully Blus of SAME TIME NEXT YEAR and THE FOUR SEASONS, ENDLESS LOVE, THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS, MINNIE AND MOSKOWITZ, FM, I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND,PARADISE ALLEY, THE PURSUIT OF DB COOPER, KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, BEYOND THE REEF

As far as westerns it would be nice to see CATTLE ANNIE AND LITTLE BRITCHES.

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
I think we will be finally getting the never on video releases of RED SKY AT MORNING, TAKING OFF, PUZZLE OF A DIWNFALL CHILD, FAST CHARLIE THE MOONBEAM RIDER, CHECKERED FLAG OR CRASH, NUNZIO AND MOMENT BY MOMENT as well as VHSonly releases THE SEDUCTION OF JOE RUN AN and DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE. And hopefully Blus of SAME TIME NEXT YEAR and THE FOUR SEASONS, ENDLESS LOVE, THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS, MINNIE AND MOSKOWITZ, FM, I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND,PARADISE ALLEY, THE PURSUIT OF DB COOPER, KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, BEYOND THE REEF

As far as westerns it would be nice to see CATTLE ANNIE AND LITTLE BRITCHES.

The "rumor" is that I Wanna Hold Your Hand is with Criterion. DB Cooper and King of the Mountain appear to be with Lionsgate now.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Hey Rich, newbies can read in other forums if they want and do some research as to what sites to go to for information. I do , Atfree does also, the thing is, we didn't promote the other site, we just read the comments and share what we read without promoting and pointing to where we got it from.
Reading in other forums is very different than promoting the" where I read it from"
Not sure how you translated my earlier post into me saying that I can read other forums' posts but " don't want others to do so" as that clearly isn't the case. That's actually pretty ridiculous ! :rolleyes:
Heck I'm not even sure why you even bothered with your 'let's go after this member comment', when all we are doing is talking about what Kino has, doesnt have and would like for them to have.
Glad you are ending it here, but you shouldn't have bothered to start going off topic in the first place. Thank you for taking my posts out of context !

Last edited:

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
I think we will be finally getting the never on video releases of RED SKY AT MORNING, TAKING OFF, PUZZLE OF A DIWNFALL CHILD, FAST CHARLIE THE MOONBEAM RIDER, CHECKERED FLAG OR CRASH, NUNZIO AND MOMENT BY MOMENT as well as VHSonly releases THE SEDUCTION OF JOE RUN AN and DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE. And hopefully Blus of SAME TIME NEXT YEAR and THE FOUR SEASONS, ENDLESS LOVE, THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS, MINNIE AND MOSKOWITZ, FM, I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND,PARADISE ALLEY, THE PURSUIT OF DB COOPER, KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, BEYOND THE REEF.

I assume you mean never on video in region one. I have DVDs of Puzzle Of A Downfall Child from France and Moment By Moment from Germany. As far as "VHS only" releases I have a blu ray of The Seduction Of Joe Tynan from France and I believe Universal has a MOD DVD readily available.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Ok that was exhausting. I wish KL would spend more time over here :)

We answered all the questions on Friday afternoon and left for the day, we don't work weekends. We cannot confirm any titles and shot down some titles on the other forum, but don't have time to shoot down everything. Many of the titles requested here since the announcement are not with KL, some are. Our announcements gets 10% of the reaction it gets on the other forum, so we tend to answer more questions there because there are more questions there.

Also, the deal and the list of films are locked in and finalized.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Mr. Insider, did

If those ones were not available, I'm guessing many of Universal's "higher profile" titles won't be available as well.

I'm wondering if, maybe there are some Deanna Durbin films in the deal? I'd love to see 100 Men and a Girl and His Butler's Sister.

We have "higher profile" titles in the deal, they cannot license titles to us that they plan to release or ones they've already licensed to others. No Deanna Durbin titles in the deal, we asked for one, but it wasn't available.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Mr. Insider, I think we're all anxious to hear what KINO will be releasing. Any Idea when announcements might start? I'd like to start counting down, Like I do for the 15th of each month. :)

Thank you again for all your work here. :)

We hope to release some titles in November and December. We're currently announcing September titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks