What's new

Kino Lorber Insider (Read Guidelines Post #3) (8 Viewers)

Detour (1945)

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Thought it was said this title was still with another label? Guess it wasn't after all. :) (or did their rights expire or a separation in DVD and Blu-Ray rights?)
200.gif

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Thought it was said this title was still with another label? Guess it wasn't after all. :) (or did their rights expire or a separation in DVD and Blu-Ray rights?)
Yeah, I kept getting told I was wrong for saying it would be Kolchak when it was the only reasonable choice for them to release. :laugh:

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
I hope they take the care to fix the (minor for most people, admittedly) differences in main titles on the early episodes. for the US DVD, all episodes got slapped with the same opening title sequence (kolchak: the night stalker). The first 3 or 4 episodes originally went out as just "the night stalker", as pointed out in the other thread.

Detour (1945)

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
I hope they take the care to fix the (minor for most people, admittedly) differences in main titles on the early episodes. for the US DVD, all episodes got slapped with the same opening title sequence (kolchak: the night stalker). The first 3 or 4 episodes originally went out as just "the night stalker", as pointed out in the other thread.

First World problems, gotta love 'em.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
1614290373397.png

and this is why Kino is AWESOME beyond belief, they could have held on to the mystery of their TV releases and made this one of their big weekend announcements, instead "BAM" there you have it. Excited beyond belief, and awaiting all the info, as you are willing to share. Damn, this just made my day!

Gerani53

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Gary Gerani
KOLCHAK: THE NIGHT STALKER really needs a quality restoration, and Kino's quite good at that (check out the Technicolor magnificence of Universal's TV movies FEAR NO EVIL and RITUAL OF EVIL). Happy to be contributing some commentary work for this release, which is bound to be a fan favorite.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
KOLCHAK: THE NIGHT STALKER really needs a quality restoration, and Kino's quite good at that (check out the Technicolor magnificence of Universal's TV movies FEAR NO EVIL and RITUAL OF EVIL). Happy to be contributing some commentary work for this release, which is bound to be a fan favorite.

Are you saying that you worked on this series?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seann Luopa