What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (19 Viewers)

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Hopefully they will announce what the titles are for the Westerns and the Carole Lombard set, but if not it's all ok. Happy Thanksgiving ! :)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thanksgiving Facebook Announcement:

Coming in April on Blu-ray!

Battle Hymn (1957
) Starring Rock Hudson, Martha Hyer, Dan Duryea, Don DeFore, Jock Mahoney, Carl Benton Reid, Alan Hale Jr., James Hong & James Edwards – Shot by Russell Metty (Touch of Evil) – Directed by Douglas Sirk (The Tarnished Angels).

Happy Thanksgiving!

Image may contain: 6 people, text that says 'The True Story of COL. DEAN HESS, CLERGYMAN TURNED FIGHTER PILOT! BATTLE HYMN CINEMASCOPE TECHNICOLOR® BATTLE HYMN COL.DEANHESS STARRING ROCK HUDSON MARTHA HYER DAN DURYEA DON DeFORE ANNA KASHFI JOCK MAHONEY.. Carl Benton Reid Directed DOUGLAS SIRK Written CHARLES GRAYSON right1957b/UverPltuesCo.inc VINCENT EVANS Produced .. Prin.. ROSS HUNTER UNIVERSAL-INTERNATIONAL PICTURE ibitionof thispicture 57/36'

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Lust, Caution (2007)

OMG. Wow. What a wonderful surprise. I've been waiting for a LONG time for a Blu-ray release of this title here in the United States and had almost given up hope. Thank you very much for finally putting this out. I will definitely be getting this and am so excited to see it again.

Universal originally released both the NC-17 rated theatrical cut and an edited R-rated version on DVD. I assume the R-rated version is not being issued and this is only the theatrical version? (I am in no way asking for the R-rated cut -- I'm happy with the theatrical release, which is what it should be -- but just wanted to clarify.). Thank you again!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Friday's Facebook Announcement:

Coming Soon on Blu-ray & DVD!

Brand New 2K Master!

Journey to Shiloh (1968)
Starring James Caan, Michael Sarrazin, Don Stroud, Jan-Michael Vincent, Harrison Ford, Brenda Scott, Noah Beery Jr. & James Gammon – Directed by William Hale (S.O.S. Titanic).

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Southern visit Studios 0 STUDIOS THE UNSTOPPABLE SEVEN! THEY CAME TO FIGHT IN TATTERED BUCKSKINS... AND LEFT IN BLAZING GLORY! JOURNEY TO SHILOH CO-STARRING JAMES CAAN-MICHAEL SARRAZIN BRENDA SCOTT PAUL PETERSEN DON STROUD NDNOAH BEERY PLAY GENE COON BASED NOVEL HENRY DIRECTED WILLIAMH HALE PRODUCED CEDB HOWARD CHRISTIE UNIVERSAL PICTURE TECHNICOLOR® (D 국上는S'

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Journey to Shiloh has been a favorite since i was a kid. Don't think it's ever had a US release. Nice work KL.

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
James Caan is the leader of a group of young southern men on a journey to join the confederate army. Caan , Michael Sarrazin , Don Stroud,Jan Michael Vincent,Paul Peterson and Harrison Ford play the young men. Not a great story but fun with the usual trial and tribulations. Caan was already on his game.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
James Caan is the leader of a group of young southern men on a journey to join the confederate army. Caan , Michael Sarrazin , Don Stroud,Jan Michael Vincent,Paul Peterson and Harrison Ford play the young men. Not a great story but fun with the usual trial and tribulations. Caan was already on his game.
My last viewing of this movie was when I was back in high school during the early 1970's. I remember it, but not vividly.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Saturday's Facebook Announcement:

Coming Soon on Blu-ray & DVD!

Brand New 2K Master!

The Pink Jungle (1968)
Starring James Garner, Eva Renzi, George Kennedy, Nigel Green, Michael Ansara, George Rose, Fabrizio Mioni & Val Avery – Shot by Russell Metty (Spartacus) – Written by Charles Williams (Dead Calm) – Directed by Delbert Mann (Marty).

Image may contain: 2 people, shoes, text that says 'DEEP IN THE JUNGLE THEY HUNTED THE DIAMONDS... THE WOMAN... AND EACH OTHER! UNIVERSAL presents JAMES GARNER GEORGE KENNEDY ACADEMY AWARD WINNER! EVARENZI THE PINK JUNGLE TECHNICOLOR® CO-STARRING NIGEL GREEN SCREENPLAY CHARLES NILLIAMS BASED SNAKE ALAN DIRECTED DELBERT MANN- PRODUCED MARGULIES UNIVERSAL- CHEROKEE PICTURE'

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks