What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (11 Viewers)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Facebook Announcement:

Coming July 7th on Blu-ray!

DALEKS' INVASION EARTH 2150 A.D. (1966)
• NEW Audio Commentary by Writer, Film Critic, Film Historian Kim Newman and Screenwriter, Writer, Film Historian Robert Shearman
• Dalekmania: 57-Minute Documentary
• Interview with Actor Bernard Cribbins
• Interview with Author Gareth Owen
• Restoring Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
• Optional English Subtitles
• Dual-Layered BD50 Disc
• Theatrical Trailer

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Funny thing about DALEKS--INVASION EARTH 2150AD is that marketers never knew where to put the apostrophe or if even to use it! Like others, I have these on UK blu ray, but will buy Kino's releases as well!

The use for Kino's cover art is definitely wrong, but I suspect will be corrected.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Typo FIXED
Correct title: Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
Also known as: Dr. Who: Daleks Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. and Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.

DrWhoDaleks_Bluray1.jpg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Saturday's Facebook Announcement:

Coming Soon on DVD and Blu-ray!

Never Steal Anything Small (1959) Starring James Cagney & Shirley Jones - Shot by Harold Lipstein (Damn Yankees, Let's Kill Uncle) - Based on a Play by Maxwell Anderson (Key Largo) & Rouben Mamoulian (Love Me Tonight) - Written and Directed by Charles Lederer (Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Finger at the Window).

I've been waiting on this movie title for a long time.:rock:

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Great news. I too have been waiting for this.

I'm Sorry, I Want a Ferrari
Music by Allie Wrubel; Lyrics by Maxwell Anderson; Performed by Cara Williams and James Cagney

Last edited:

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member

Never Steal Anything Small (1959) Starring James Cagney & Shirley Jones - Shot by Harold Lipstein (Damn Yankees, Let's Kill Uncle) - Based on a Play by Maxwell Anderson (Key Largo) & Rouben Mamoulian (Love Me Tonight) - Written and Directed by Charles Lederer (Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Finger at the Window).

Never saw this one coming! This one is going to make a lot of people happy! Gives me hope that KL has more Universal nuggets that haven't seen the light of day up their sleeve.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero

I'm happy about this one since I've never seen it in its OAR!

Last edited:

Mark B

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mark

YES! It will look so great on the shelf next to my VHS copy. THANK YOU, KINO!

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I saw this on our local NBC station that ran a movie late Sunday evening called Premiere. It was one of the first local transmitted color movies and that was what caught my eye. I remember I enjoyed Cagney’s role, but now I’m looking forward to seeing it in its OAR.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It's also Shirley Jones at her most attractive. Imperative viewing for all fans of Shirley.
The first time I saw her in the "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" I developed a huge crush on her. That was before the "Partridge Family" and of course, my first viewing of "Elmer Gantry".;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks