What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (14 Viewers)

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I just picked up blu rays of Foxfire, Naked Alibi, Woman In Hiding, Thunder Bay, Woman In The Window, Scarlet Street, The Spiral Staircase and Western Union. I don't know if any of these are going out of print soon, but at the sale prices now, these were worth getting.
I was also planning on picking up Cobra Woman, but I used PayPal for my purchases and Kino doesn't accept PayPal for pre orders. I'll get that one later.

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
Nice to see your order had some protection, Mike. I also ordered 5 sent in a similar box, nothing else. No damage but I'm sure they were bouncing around. How is Kino's customer service? Should I complain about it? Surely a $50 order is worth a bubble or two like yours.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
FINAL 3 DAYS!

NOIRVEMBER SALE!
https://www.klstudioclassics.com//li...oirvember-2019

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST SALE!••
https://www.klstudioclassics.com//li...mber-2019-sale

•• These titles will eventually go on moratorium and will not be restocked.

• Over 180 Blu-rays and DVDs - $5.99 and Up!
• Free USA Shipping - Orders of $50 or More!

SALE.jpg

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
NON-KLSC FEBRUARY BD RELEASES!

2/4
Fraternity Vacation (Scorpion)

2/11
The Killing Time (Scorpion)
Blood and Sand (Kino Classics)

2/18
Beyond Therapy (Scorpion)
Je T'aime Moi Non Plus (Kino Classics)
Münchhausen (Kino Classics)
The Man Who Was Sherlock Holmes (Kino Classics)
We (Artsploitation)

2/25
Mom and Dad (Exploitation Series) (Kino Classics)
Reefer Madness/Sex Madness (Exploitation Series) (Kino Classics)
The Unshamed/Elysia (Exploitation Series) (Kino Classics)
Maya Deren 8 Film Collection (Kino Classics)
Synonyms (Kino Lorber)

View attachment 65298

Wow! Count me in for Blood and Sand, Munchausen, Reefer Madness/Sex Madness, and Maya Deren. Great to see more of Deren's work finally arrive on Blu-ray (only a film or two were on the Flicker Alley and Kino Early/First Women Filmmakers sets).

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Coming February 4th!
The Week of the OSCARS!
First Time on DVD and Blu-ray!

The Oscar (1966)
• Brand New 4K Restoration
• NEW Audio Commentary by Patton Oswalt, Josh Olson and Erik Nelson
• NEW Audio Commentary by Film Historians Howard S. Berger, Steve Mitchell and Nathaniel Thompson
• Optional English Subtitles
• Dual-Layered BD50 Disc
• Trailers

Color 120 Minutes 1.66:1 Not Rated
Stephen Boyd, Elke Sommer, Tony Bennett, Edie Adams, Ernest Borgnine, Milton Berle, Eleanor Parker, Joseph Cotten, Jill St. John, Ed Begley, Walter Brennan and Broderick Crawford co-star in this overheated camp-classic masculine version of All About Eve. Frankie Fane (Boyd) has clawed his way to the top of the Hollywood heap. Now, as he’s preparing to win his first Oscar, his friend Hymie Kelly (Bennett) reminisces about their life together, his ruthless struggle to the top and the people (see above) he’s stepped on to make it there. Nominated for 2 Oscars for Art Direction-Set Decoration (Color) and Costume Design (Color). Includes cameos by Hollywood legends Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, Edith Head, Merle Oberon, Nancy Sinatra, Joan Crawford and Hedda Hopper. Directed by Russell Rouse (The Thief, The Fastest Gun Alive, The Caper of the Golden Bulls), with a screenplay by the great Harlan Ellison (The Outer Limits, The Twilight Zone), Rouse and Clarence Greene (Pillow Talk, D.O.A.), based on a novel by Richard Sale (The White Buffalo, Driftwood).

738329242619.jpg

RichMurphy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rich
Coming February 4th!
The Week of the OSCARS!
First Time on DVD and Blu-ray!

The Oscar (1966)
• Brand New 4K Restoration
• NEW Audio Commentary by Patton Oswalt, Josh Olson and Erik Nelson
• NEW Audio Commentary by Film Historians Howard S. Berger, Steve Mitchell and Nathaniel Thompson
• Optional English Subtitles
• Dual-Layered BD50 Disc
• Trailers

Color 120 Minutes 1.66:1 Not Rated
Stephen Boyd, Elke Sommer, Tony Bennett, Edie Adams, Ernest Borgnine, Milton Berle, Eleanor Parker, Joseph Cotten, Jill St. John, Ed Begley, Walter Brennan and Broderick Crawford co-star in this overheated camp-classic masculine version of All About Eve. Frankie Fane (Boyd) has clawed his way to the top of the Hollywood heap. Now, as he’s preparing to win his first Oscar, his friend Hymie Kelly (Bennett) reminisces about their life together, his ruthless struggle to the top and the people (see above) he’s stepped on to make it there. Nominated for 2 Oscars for Art Direction-Set Decoration (Color) and Costume Design (Color). Includes cameos by Hollywood legends Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, Edith Head, Merle Oberon, Nancy Sinatra, Joan Crawford and Hedda Hopper. Directed by Russell Rouse (The Thief, The Fastest Gun Alive, The Caper of the Golden Bulls), with a screenplay by the great Harlan Ellison (The Outer Limits, The Twilight Zone), Rouse and Clarence Greene (Pillow Talk, D.O.A.), based on a novel by Richard Sale (The White Buffalo, Driftwood).

View attachment 65383

Can't wait. Between this and the upcoming release of SONG OF NORWAY, Kino Lorber Studio Classics is already my favorite label of 2020, and the year hasn't started yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks