What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (14 Viewers)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Mr. insider, you announced THE LOST WEEKEND before A THOUSAND CLOWNS and ROOM AT THE TOP; without specifics, would you say WEEKEND will come out before the other two, or all around the same time?

I’m very anxious to get all three but I know patience is a virtue.

Once again, thank you for all your work here and thanks to KINO for releasing these three!!!

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Mr. insider, you announced THE LOST WEEKEND before A THOUSAND CLOWNS and ROOM AT THE TOP; without specifics, would you say WEEKEND will come out before the other two, or all around the same time?

I’m very anxious to get all three but I know patience is a virtue.

Once again, thank you for all your work here and thanks to KINO for releasing these three!!!

ROOM AT THE TOP will be out very soon. A THOUSAND CLOWNS and THE LOST WEEKEND should be early to mid 2020.

Titles get announced because we here one thing, but after the announcement, something else. The 4K restoration for THE LOST WEEKEND is scheduled for early 2020.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
ROOM AT THE TOP will be out very soon. A THOUSAND CLOWNS and THE LOST WEEKEND should be early to mid 2020.

Titles get announced because we here one thing, but after the announcement, something else. The 4K restoration for THE LOST WEEKEND is scheduled for early 2020.
Thank you Mr. Insider! That’s more than I expected!!

I’m happy to know one will be out soon!! :)

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Any plans to try again with Wade Williams or even Susan Hart ? Im guessing zero chance but one day I hope that will change

Zero chance of a Wade Williams or Susan Hart deal. We came close to a deal with Williams a few years ago, but it didn't happen. We've reached out a few times to Hart, but that was also a while ago.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Three more announcements this weekend on Facebook and Twitter!

One 11:00AM Saturday and two 11:00AM Sunday!

klsc.jpg

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Saturday's Facebook Announcement:

Coming 2020!
Brand New 2K Master!

Lord Love a Duck (1966) Starring Roddy McDowall, Tuesday Weld, Lola Albright, Ruth Gordon, Harvey Korman, Martin West & Max Showalter – Shot by Daniel L. Fapp (One Two Three, West Side Story) – Music by Neal Hefti (Duel at Diablo, The Odd Couple) – Co-Written, Produced & Directed by George Axelrod (Breakfast at Tiffany’s, The Seven Year Itch).

Last edited:

Nick*Z

Screenwriter
Real Name
NICK
Apologies if this one's been asked before, but given the incredible job you did on bringing Sweet Charity to home video (and, by the way, many - MANY - thanks for that) is there any chance of you giving Thoroughly Modern Millie the same care and treatment on Blu. Or Flower Drum Song for that matter.

Also, has the deal with Fox cooled since Disney came into the picture? If not, would love to see Kino release these currently MIA Fox catalog on Blu: In Old Chicago, Alexander's Ragtime Band, The Rains Came, Orchestra Wives, Hudson's Bay, Heidi, The Little Princess, Pigskin Parade, Dimples, Wee Willie Winkie.

Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks