What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (13 Viewers)

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Coming Soon on DVD and Blu-ray!
Brand New 2K Restoration!

The Landlord (1970) Starring Beau Bridges, Lee Grant, Diana Sands, Pearl Bailey, Walter Brooke, Louis Gossett Jr., Susan Anspach and Robert Klein - Screenplay by Bill Gunn (Ganja & Hess) - Based on the book by Kristin Hunter - Shot by Gordon Willis (The Godfather) - Produced by Norman Jewison (The Thomas Crown Affair) - Directed by Hal Ashby (Coming Home).

landlord.jpg

Last edited:

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Coming Soon!
First Time on DVD and Blu-ray!
Brand New 2K Restorations of both the U.S. cut and the International Cut!

The Earthling (1980) Starring William Holden, Ricky Schroder & Jack Thompson - Shot by Donald McAlpine (Predator, Patriot Games, Moulin Rouge!) - Directed by Peter Collinson (The Man Called Noon, The Italian Job, Ten Little Indians)

earthling.jpg

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
Amazon 1.JPG
Amazon 2.JPG
After suffering the trauma of thinking that KL's release of Ghost of Sierra de Cobre on Blu had been cancelled, (wrongly, thank goodness), I just received a shipping notice that my copy of the Blu-ray edition has been shipped today by Amazon Canada!

Thank you Kino-Lorber for this and everything else...my wallet will be truly mauled going into Christmas, especially with all those Great Universal releases coming too!

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Do you happen to have the rights for the 1988 Appointment with Death? It was originally a Cannon release, and I'm not sure where those films ended up in terms of control. My guess is MGM, but I really have no idea. There is a passably good version currently on YouTube, but I'd love a Blu-ray of it.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Do you happen to have the rights for the 1988 Appointment with Death? It was originally a Cannon release, and I'm not sure where those films ended up in terms of control. My guess is MGM, but I really have no idea. There is a passably good version currently on YouTube, but I'd love a Blu-ray of it.

the rights are with Warner Brothers.

Kino Lorber Insider

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Insider
Coming Soon on Blu-ray!

The Land Unknown (1957) Starring Jock Mahoney, Shirley Patterson, Williams Reynolds, Henry Brandon, Douglas Kennedy & Phil Harvey - Shot in Scope by Ellis W. Carter (Twice-Told Tales) - Produced by William Alland (Revenge of the Creature) - Screenplay by László Görög (The Affairs of Susan) - Directed by Virgil W. Vogel (The Mole People).

land unknown.jpg

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I’m excited for The Land Unkown. I enjoy this fun movie that if Universal hadn’t cut the budget, would have been great in color. Thank you for the release

“We're not going to dig our way out of here through human flesh. Not Maggie's, Hunter's, not even yours.”

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I have the 101 Films Blu ray but will gladly get the Kino release, as I suspect that it could be an upgrade.. at least I hope so. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks