What's new

Kino-Lorber Insider Announcement Thread (Read Guidelines Post #3) (12 Viewers)

Justin Ray

Second Unit
Real Name
Justin Ray
While I'll be grabbing up several titles, this seems more interesting for what I assume they're saving for the December Sale. None of the three new Bing Crosby films, and no DREAMCHILD, LONELYHEARTS or NASTY WOMEN Collection for starters. My wallet is breathing a sigh of relief.
The Bing Crosby films were released through Universal's MOD program.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Thanks, Kino Lorber! I'm now $157.34 poorer! :angry:

Wow! I just quickly checked, and I'll be a whole lot poorer than that if I merely order all the sale titles I have some interest stored in my "wish list" on the site -- and I'm sure there are more once I check the entire sale section, LOL.

Gonna have to do some serious pruning for my order this time around... :lol:

What’s the link for the While Supplies Last sale? I can never really find it

Hmmm... It's usually somewhere (reasonably prominent) on their front/homepage, but I just checked and don't see it now/this time. Maybe there's simply none at the moment...

_Man_

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
For some reason, the URL tends to change a bit. I don't have a link saved on my current laptop, but if memory serves, I think whenever there's a significant update to what's included, there's a date stamp included in the URL. That would cause the URL to change every now and then.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
What’s the link for the While Supplies Last sale? I can never really find it

Wow! I just quickly checked, and I'll be a whole lot poorer than that if I merely order all the sale titles I have some interest stored in my "wish list" on the site -- and I'm sure there are more once I check the entire sale section, LOL.

Hmmm... It's usually somewhere (reasonably prominent) on their front/homepage, but I just checked and don't see it now/this time. Maybe there's simply none at the moment...

_Man_
Go to the "Shop" link (on the top banner) and scroll down just a bit (it also has a "show all" link there). It's always on that page, easy to find.

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I see. You have to click the "view all" on the right side:

1663880301421.png

Walter P. Thatcher

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Daniel
I didn't find this info, and I wouldn't be surprised if this has been asked before, so apologies for asking, but is there any difference between the current release of both seasons of The Outer Limits and what was released in 2018? The only difference I could detect from photos is that the 2018 release is housed in a fold-out digipak, and the current appears to be housed in Viva Elite boxes, with the contents of the discs being the same?

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I didn't find this info, and I wouldn't be surprised if this has been asked before, so apologies for asking, but is there any difference between the current release of both seasons of The Outer Limits and what was released in 2018? The only difference I could detect from photos is that the 2018 release is housed in a fold-out digipak, and the current appears to be housed in Viva Elite boxes, with the contents of the discs being the same?
The same content!

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy

_Man_
Will this be the last Kino sale for this year?

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Kino always has plenty of great titles included in their sales. I always manage to find a few I am interested in. So here goes: I picked up: Film Noir Volume VIII(Street Of Chance, Enter Arsene Lupin, Temptation), Maria Montez/Jon Hall collection, Little Man What, Now, Next Time We Love, When Tomorrow Comes, Time Out Of Mind, Bedtime Story, The Brass Bottle( I wish Kino would acquire Fluffy with Tony Randall and Shirley Jones-another Randall title I like) and a couple additions in time for Halloween- Planet Of The Vampires and Black Sabbath(AIP edition).. Waiting for more of a price drop on Bright Victory, So Proudly We Hail, Last Train From Madrid and Strange Love of Martha Ivers. Maybe the next sale will see these drop a bit more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks