What's new

Kino Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More (1 Viewer)

Allansfirebird

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sean
I'm sure Mister Lime will detail any new features in the Kino thread in this forum, like he did with their upcoming release of TGTB&TU.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I'm sure Mister Lime will detail any new features in the Kino thread in this forum, like he did with their upcoming release of TGTB&TU.

Got it. Thanks!

I'm subscribed to that thread as well but I have a hard time staying up on all of the posts.

Mark VH

Second Unit
Do we have a date for the Good, The Bad and the Ugly release yet? Last I recall hearing was August, but the Kino thread says 2018 for these other two. Has it been pushed back?

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Do we have a date for the Good, The Bad and the Ugly release yet? Last I recall hearing was August, but the Kino thread says 2018 for these other two. Has it been pushed back?

I noticed the Amazon preorder page states August.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I just watched for a few dollars more on iTunes last night.

Is there a good review or thread that compares this kino release with the mgm transfer?

I forgot how much I love these Leone westerns with Eastwood. The music is fantastic.
It would be so cool to take a trip to Spain. I love the now and then location comparisons on the
Mgm extras!!

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I just watched for a few dollars more on iTunes last night.

Is there a good review or thread that compares this kino release with the mgm transfer?

I forgot how much I love these Leone westerns with Eastwood. The music is fantastic.
It would be so cool to take a trip to Spain. I love the now and then location comparisons on the
Mgm extras!!
Then you will enjoy this:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Why is there no official release of the For a Few Dollars More soundtrack? I bought it off iTunes but the music has sound effects in it.

Very odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks