What's new

KINO BLU-RAY RELEASE DATES NEEDED (1 Viewer)

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Going through my list of up-coming Kino BluRays, I find I still have some with no release date beside them.
Does anyone have new release info for:
GET CRAZY, BRITISH NOIR III, THUNDERBOLT (1929), THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE, O.S.S. or CARTOUCHE?
As always, many thanks!

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Check Robert Crawford's listing of upcoming blu rays. He stays current and if it's not listed it (probably) means no release date has yet been announced. Kino Lorber also announces release dates on their announcement thread. They'll often announce a title is coming without a date and later post again when a date has been set.

StarDestroyer52

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
Going through my list of up-coming Kino BluRays, I find I still have some with no release date beside them.
GET CRAZY, BRITISH NOIR III, THUNDERBOLT (1929), THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE, O.S.S. or CARTOUCHE?
As always, many thanks!

Cartouche is coming June 8th. Thunderbolt was only recently announced so I imagine it won't have a release date for a while. The other ones I also believe have no release date.

dukiejosh54

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Josh
As always, many thanks!
I've been wondering when they are going to release Thoroughly Modern Millie. I wonder if the no release date means it won't be till a lot later in the year.

warnerbro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Darrell
Kino Lorber have revealed that they are preparing a Blu-ray release of George Roy Hill's film Thoroughly Modern Millie (1967), starring Julie Andrews, James Fox, Mary Tyler Moore, Carol Channing, and John Gavin. The release is expected to arrive on the market later this year.

Synopsis: In this musical spoof of the roaring '20s, feisty young flapper Millie (Julie Andrews) plans to find a job and marry a wealthy employer. Though fond of penniless paper-clip salesman Jimmy (James Fox), she's determined to marry well-heeled company man Trevor Graydon (John Gavin), who loves Millie's roommate Dorothy Brown (Mary Tyler Moore). As all four try to find love, evil landlady Mrs. Meers (Beatrice Lillie) schemes to sell the orphaned Dorothy into white slavery. NEW 4K RESTORATION.

Let's hope Kino doesn't lose the entracte and exit music like they did on Sweet Charity.

And includes all three original production shorts that are readily found on YouTube.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moviefan88