What's new

Kingdom Hearts Ship Date (PS2) (1 Viewer)

MatS

Screenwriter
Link Removed
August 05, 2002 - Kingdom Hearts, the much-anticipated action-RPG collaboration between Square and Disney, will ship in the United States on September 17, Square announced today. In addition, Square also indicated that the American version of the game will include added game features not found in the Japanese version: multiple levels of difficulty (Normal and Expert) and new bosses, including an appearance by Final Fantasy VII's Sephiroth.
"Kingdom Hearts will deliver a unique interactive gaming experience that melds Square and Disney entertainment legacies of animation, design, story-telling and character development," said Jun Iwasaki, president of Square Electronic Arts. "Kingdom Hearts represents a truly unique role-playing game experience, combining more than 100 Disney characters and new and familiar Disney worlds in one game. We are also excited to offer new elements in the North American version that are not available in the Japanese version of the game. "

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
how are the reviews in Japan? Might be a good one for the SO (and myself of course...)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I am there , in fact i will buy all the copies so no one else can play them heahehahehaheaheahea!

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
It received a lot of positive comments on the Japanese release, Dave.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
Wow, much sooner than I expected. Looking forward to this, but I probably won't get it until Christmas anyway.

Andre F

Screenwriter
I'm very excited about this one. I love Square's action RPG. I remember Secret of Mana fondly...
-Andre F

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Hellz yeah!! lol this game is gonna rock!!! Ive watched the preview on the demo disc probally 50 times.... plus my kids will like to watch me play it!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
im getting it and hoping it plays like brave fencer and the nightmare before Xmas level

David_N

Stunt Coordinator
I saw the EGM review too. Their only two complaints are akward battle controls and they don't like the mini game space ship thing. Even so this game is soo mine.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
This winter or when the PS2 price drops again, whichever comes first ... Kingdom Hearts along with Rygar WILL cause me to buy a PS2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks