Kingdom Hearts Memory Card Help

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by dave_brogli, Jan 8, 2003.

1. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

Well I let my 5 and 3 year old watch a dvd on my pS2 today. Well at night b4 bed I usually play kingdom hearts with them. I love the game and the kids love all the disney reference.
    Anyway, they erased it from the memory card. I had 29 hours in that SOB. I dont even wanna begin playing it again.
    In the game I just opened Atlantis, and have just opened Poohs world to. Havent beaten hades cup yet either
    Heres my question guys..... Does anyone have that game saved (anywhere near where I am.)
    If I could borrow some ones memory card and copy it to mine that would be sweet. Or I could even send mine to someone. I will pay all shipping of course (3 day priority)
    Please help me out! This is too great of a game to miss out on. I havent even seen my favorite level yet (Nightmare B4 Xmas)
    Please Help!!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

Update.......
    My kids also erased.......
    Vice city (1/3 Done)
    Madden 2003 (Franchise)
    GTA 3 (About 80% Completed)
    Tony Hawk 4 (About 80% done)
    WWE Smackdown (Second year of Career)
    Mortal Kombat DA (Everything unlocked)
    DAMN KIDS!!!!
    And really it was my wifes fault because she let them have the ps2 controler (after I took it away, trying to prevent this excact thing from happening)
    Man.......
    I just wanna sell them........
    Im so sad
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. JoshF

JoshF Supporting Actor

Dude. That's just so depressing.
    But don't sell the kids. Think cheap labor. [​IMG]
    I could help you with the Kingdom Hearts thing, but I'm clearly further along than you are, and you'd have to be called "Josh."
    I've only done a few vice city missions, and my GTA3 save file is still toward the beginning of the second island only. As far as the other games, I can't help you there.
    Perhaps someone else will come along with better progress. If not, let me know.