Kingdom Hearts anyone own it

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Don, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Don

Don Second Unit

and if you do what do you think of it. Don,

2. JoshF

JoshF Supporting Actor

Don: I've had it for a few months. It's a great game, and I've played through about 80-90% of it. I recommend it if you're into action RPGs.

3. Don

Don Second Unit

i have it to but have only gotten up to traverse town. so far. Don,

4. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I got it a while ago and beat it in about 2 weeks. It was a great game.

5. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

I bought it about a month before Christmas, and played the heck out of it. The game has an ingame timer, and when I beat it, it was a few hours over 40hrs of gameplay. There were still a few things left that I could do (a few more items to synthesize, and a few more of the super-bosses), but I just wanted to see the ending [​IMG] Fantastic game, much better than I was expecting.

6. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

I hated it. Horrible camera & I just didn't like the characters. Whenever there were cameos from other Square characters, it just reminded me of how much more I'd rather play a new game featuring those characters.

-Dave

7. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

This is a great game....... Ive got about 28 hours in so far.... bought it on launch, and i pick it up and play alot still..... i dont even really think I am really far.... (just met pooh[​IMG] )

8. Chris Rock

Chris Rock Supporting Actor

Great Game. You may become frustrated with the camera, especially during battles, but this game is great. My wife and I have traded off for about 20 hours of gameplay so far.

9. Brian Kleinke

Brian Kleinke Supporting Actor

Bought it at launch.. Played it a ton loved every min of it! The special ending is so cool [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Kris Coffin

Kris Coffin Stunt Coordinator

Me and my wife absolutely loved it, she sat with me from beginning to end, that says alot. Great game, love the cameo's from other square titles, and growing up with Disney made this even more cool. Camera was a little annoying at times, but not as bad as some other titles on the market by far. Great ending. Can't wait till the Sequel...

11. Eric C. Mylonas

Eric C. Mylonas Stunt Coordinator

I found it to be a fairly typical Square title: staggering production values that are nearly second to none (graphics, music, etc--I still listen to the techno theme all the time) tied to an exceedingly tedious game.

Why can't all Square titles be like FF Tactics and Vagrant Story?

12. John Chow

John Chow Second Unit

I got it a while back, but just recently started playing it. The jury is still out for me. The camera is pretty annoying. I'm currently wandering around Wonderland, and I actually got a bit nauseous while playing it. Fwiw, I almost never get nauseous from games (doom, quake, halo, etc.). I'll play it some more and see if it still makes me nauseous. Otherwise it seems like it may have potential. More of a cross between Brave Fencer Musashi and FF, rather than a straight rpg.

13. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

KH is mostly about the storyline and production values. The action is a little repetitive, though moments where there's a dozen or so bad guys and you see Donald and Goofy running around kicking ass are worth playing through the game for. The camera was annoying for me at first, but I figured out how to use it right and got used to it.

The ending is also really good. Both of them.