King of Queens 3rd season in Canada

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by EricW, Feb 23, 2005.

1. EricW

EricW Cinematographer

does anybody know the situation for this release? FutureShop has it as Feb22 but i don't remember seeing it, and it's at $65? sometimes the instore price is lower than the online price. i guess i should just order from amazon... but i wanted to check first.

2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    Unfortunately, 'King of Queens' wasn't distributed in Canada. Same goes for 'All in the Family'. However, Future Shop has started selling them as imports, thus explaining the $65 price tag. Future Shop has also recently started selling the AITF sets as imports as well, which also carry the similar price.

Why Sony didn't distribute these shows here is beyond me. It's puzzling, considering other Sony properties (Sanford & Son and AITF spin-off, The Jeffersons) are available here. I can't say I'm happy with the prices of these imported sets, but if it's the only way we can get ahold of them, then I suppose it's better than nothing.

3. CynthiaH

CynthiaH Agent

Amazon Canada lists it as an import, but is only charging in the 30 dollar range, so I'd go that route. Although, it does say that it takes about one to two weeks to ship. I pre-ordered it, but I have no idea what sort of time it's actually taking to ship, because I ordered mine with Friends Season Nine, so I won't be able to say how the service is until after March 8th.

Maybe someone else that pre-ordered, or has ordered from Amazon can give info on how long it's taking to ship out.